92A1 | 96A1
New for 2010, the Model 92A1 and 96A1 represent Beretta’s evolution of the world famous 92FS pistol. Combining the best elements of the 92FS and the 90-Two, these pistols feature:
- A. Higher capacity magazines
- 17 rounds in 9mm and 12 rounds in 40 S&W. Completely interchangeable with other 92 family magazines. THREE magazines included per pistol.
- B. Removable front sight
- Allows the user to easily replace a damaged sight or replace it with an accessory sight.
- C. Accessory rail
- The frame of the A1’s have an integral MIL-STD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
- D. Internal recoil buffer
- Increases service life by reducing stress on the receiver created by the more powerful .40 S&W caliber ammunition.
- E. Captive recoil spring assembly
- The single-piece design simplifies the assembly and disassembly process and minimizes the possibility of spring loss.
- F. Rounded trigger guard
- Updated styling to conform with current pistol gripping practices.
- G. Caliber Availability
- The pistol is available in both the 9mm (92A1) and the .40S&W (96A1) calibers.